Catalog > CWda19 - I2S/TDM-Tx-Pro: Configurable Multi-Channel Serial Audio Transmitter
The TDM-Tx-Pro (CWda19) is part of the AudioWorks family of proven audio interface cores featuring a configurable multi-channel audio interface designed to output a serial (TDM) digital audio stream.
The TDM-Tx-Pro front-end interface also supports the well known stereo formats: Philips I2S, Left-Justified or Right-Justified.
The TDM-Tx-Pro backend interface is supplied with a choice of AMBA®, CoreConnect™ or a flexible parallel interface.
- Runtime configurable output format: multi-channel audio serial (TDM) and also I2S, LeftJustified, Right-Justified
- Supports all commonly used sample rates including 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and 192 kHz
- Runtime configurable sample width, ranging from 8 to 32 bits per sample
- Pre-synthesis configurable sample FIFO depth
- Reports FIFO full condition
- Reports number of samples in FIFO
- Runtime configurable LowerFIFO-Limit; a request is activated when this limit is exceeded
- Supports slave or master modes of the audio bus
- Supports up to 128 audio channels
- Double clock domain design: output clock is unrelated to the sample rate frequency, Fs
- Reports channel synchronization lost
- Verilog source code or FPGA netlist
- RTL testbench
- Synthesis constraints
- Evaluation board (optional)