Catalog > CWda18 - I2S/TDM-Rx-Pro: Configurable Multi-Channel Serial Audio Receiver
The TDM-Rx-Pro (CWda18) is part of the AudioWorks™ family of proven audio interface cores featuring a configurable multi-channel audio interface designed to input serial (TDM) digital audio streams from various manufacturers.
The TDM-Rx-Pro front-end also supports the well known stereo formats: Philips I2S, Left-Justified or Right-Justified.
The TDM-Rx-Pro backend is supplied with a choice of AMBA®, CoreConnect™ or a flexible parallel interface.
- Runtime configurable input format: multi-channel serial audio (TDM), or stereo I2S, LeftJustified or Right-Justified
- Supports all commonly used sample rates including 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and 192 kHz
- Supports any audio sample sizes up to 32 bits
- Pre-synthesis configurable sample FIFO depth
- Reports FIFO empty condition
- Reports number of samples in FIFO
- Runtime configurable UpperFIFO-Limit; a request signal is activated when this limit is exceeded
- Supports up to 128 audio channels
- Supports slave or master modes of the audio bus
- Double clock domain design: output clock is unrelated to the serial audio bit clock
- Reports loss of channel order
- Supports TDM audio formats from multiple vendors
- Verilog source code or FPGA netlist
- RTL testbench
- Synthesis constraints
- Evaluation board (optional)