Catalog > CWda26 - TDM-Pro: Configurable Multi-Channel Serial Audio Transceiver
The TDM-Pro Configurable Multi-Channel Serial Audio Transceiver Core (CWda26) is part of the AudioWorks™ family of proven audio interface cores designed to input and output digital audio streams in TDM full duplex.
The TDM-Pro front-end interface also supports the well known stereo formats: I2S, Left-Justified or Right-Justified.
The TDM-Pro backend interface is supplied with a choice of AMBA®, CoreConnect™ or a flexible parallel interface.
- Runtime configurable audio format: multi-channel serial audio (TDM) and also I2S, Left-Justified, and Right-Justified
- Supports the hybrid TDM in I2S format
- Full duplex operation
- Supports all commonly used sample rates including 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and 192 kHz
- Runtime configurable sample width, ranging from 8 to 32 bits per sample
- Pre-synthesis configurable sample FIFO depth
- Reports FIFO full and empty conditions and the number of samples in both Rx and Tx FIFOs
- Runtime configurable Rx UpperFIFO-Limit – a request is activated when this limit is exceeded
- Runtime configurable Tx LowerFIFO-Limit – a request is activated when this limit is exceeded
- Supports slave or master modes of the audio bus
- Supports up to 128 audio channels
- Verilog source code or FPGA netlist
- RTL testbench
- Synthesis constraints
- Evaluation board (optional)